It’s official. Chris and I have physically recovered from SDCC.
Mentally? Not so sure yet.
I usually go into a post SDCC funk for a couple of weeks after the show. I miss seeing all you awesome people, staying up until dawn, my balcony…makes sense right?
Yeah, I’m a little crazy.
I keep getting asked by various people, some who were there, some who have never been, “How was your San Diego?”
And I usually give a very standard answer. One that doesn’t go into to many details. Cause really, how could you briefly talk about the 100′s of encounters, experiences & moments.
But here, I thought you might enjoy a glimpse into what my SDCC 2011 was to me.
- Balcony waitstaff remembered us from last year
- Preview night drama
- Fantastic cucumber martini at Nobu (I had 2)
- F/SF peeps late night reunion with Minz and Lassen, missed Klima
- Hanging out with the CA crew
- Dinner with friends
- Adventure Time parade=awesome
- Speakeasy with cool metal straws (which I have now ordered)
- Party lines too long to wait in
- Ivan, my dear, dear sweet Ivan. I am yours forever.
- Dinner with more friends and new awesome people I’ve never met
- Crying for joy at the Eisners (cause DAYTRIPPER won and should have by a mile)
- Jumping for joy for Shannon, Art and Franco.
- Gorgeous Rose
- Late night conversations with old friend
- Late night conversations with new friends
- Dave’s ginger ale
- Goodnight sweet balcony
- Sad that I didn’t get enough quality time with a bunch of you
- My brain doesn’t work anymore travel home Monday
Now looking forward to Baltimore.
I’m a con junkie.